There's more to Monroe.
Everything you want.
West Monroe Partners HQ has been re-envisioned by Sterling Bay to break from the old with fresh design and a robust tenant amenity package that redefines what it means to office in the Loop. Offering tenants highly efficient 28,000 square foot floor plates, the building is a hidden gem in the center of one of the world’s greatest cities. Take a look and find out why there's more to Monroe.
There’s more to Monroe.
Modern Office Design • Indoor/Outdoor Lounge • Private Bowling Alley & Gaming Area • Fitness Center & Locker Rooms • Conference Facilities
• Event Spaces • Secure Bike Room
- 15 stories
- 382,490 square feet
- 28,000 square foot floor plates
- Re-envisioned by Sterling Bay in 2019
- Incomparable tenant amenity package
The tenant amenity package is unmatched in the market and includes:
- Two tenant amenity areas
- Penthouse amenity floor with indoor/outdoor lounge
- Private bowling alley and gaming area
- Professionally managed conference facilities by Convene
- Multiple event spaces
- Full-service fitness center
- Programmed yoga/spin room
- Secure bike room
- Secured executive parking
- 24-hour security
The Loop is Chicago’s original office destination for a reason: its proximity to everything you need.
- 3 blocks to Ogilvie and Union commuter train stations
- 2 blocks to Washington/Wells and Quincy 'L' stations
- 6 blocks to I-90/94
- Over 2,800 hotel rooms within 4 blocks including JW Marriott, Kimpton Gray and W Chicago
- Dozens of fast casual and sit-down restaurants within 3 blocks
- Over 3,000 parking spaces within 4 blocks
- Multiple fitness locations within 3 blocks including Equinox and FFC West Loop
Commitment to Wellness and Safety
Sterling Bay has always been a leader in technology and design and this commitment remains true, now more than ever at West Monroe Partners HQ. In 2021, the property received the WELL Health-Safety Rating, which assesses and verifies a commercial property’s operations as it relates to reducing virus transmission and preparing for a healthy, safe return-to-work experience.